As little as $1 per month could change someone's life
Have you benefited from Low Dose Naltrexone? If you have please consider helping someone else. As little as $1 per month could change someone's life.
LDNscience® is made possible by the generous donations of people like you. If you, or someone you know, has benefited from Low Dose Naltrexone please consider making a tax-deductible* donation today.
As little as $1 a month, less than what you would pay for a cup of coffee, can drastically change someone’s life. So many of our visitors suffered needlessly for years before they found LDN.
Help us end this needless suffering by making a donation today. No amount is too small. Only with your help can we get the word and education needed to doctors and patients.
LDNscience® has helped over 400,000 patients since its inception and has a mission to help educate doctors and patients about the benefits and use of Low Dose Naltrexone a repurposed** medication.
Currently we have several projects operating where your tax-deductible donation can help us to help patients and doctors alike, including:
- An awareness campaign focused on raising the public awareness of the use of Low Dose Naltrexone.
- Developing a new robust website which includes disease-specific information and map-based LDN doctor search.
- Creating a new animation video explaining how LDN works.
- A mass social media campaign focusing on LDN’s use for Crohn’s Disease, Multiple Sclerosis (MS) and Cancer.
- An open forum, offering support and information for patients.
- Translating our LDNscience.org site into Spanish to help the 400 million Spanish speakers worldwide.
LDNscience® is a project of the non-profit organization MedInsight® Research Institute. MedInsight® is dedicated to bringing relief to those who suffer from cancer or chronic medical conditions by raising awareness of:
- Commercially non-sponsored medications.
- Off-label or secondary uses for approved medications.
- Specialized tests that enable treatments to be tailored to the individual (personalized or precision medicine).
* Tax-deductibility available to taxpayers in the United States only. LDNscience® is a public information project of The MedInsight® Research Institute which is a U.S.-based 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
** Drug repurposing is the application of known drugs and compounds to new diseases. A significant advantage of drug repurposing over traditional drug development is that since the repurposed drug has already passed a significant number of toxicity and other tests, its safety is already known reducing the cost, time, development of much needed medications.